Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How do i recover my password (shown as stars) for an internet site on my phone?

Question:

I have the HTC Hero

and each section of the phone is locked by various different passwords



I signed into my Hotmail account on my phone roughly 5months ago and asked the site to 'remember my password', which it has so i have absolutely no problems getting into my account.

(Since i have been using my phone, push email as made it so i never need the PC.. so i have never entered this password into my hotmail via PC)



But because i have never needed to enter this password, i literally cant remember what it is, but i would like to know it.



The password shows up on the account in my phone as stars (as with any password)





Is there a way of retrieving or recovering this password?





p.s My phone has Android technology, so i can download apps from the market .. could there be an app which could help me retrive it?

Answer:

I don't think there is an app that can do that, is it possible to find it out some other way? Source(s): http://www.omgandroid.com

No comments:

Post a Comment