Saturday, September 19, 2009

HTC Touch Pro 2? Anyone Have Problems with it? Or Just Love It?

Question:

I'm planning on buying the HTC Touch Pro 2 when my contract runs up in a week. Has anyone had any major problems with it? I hear the battery life could be better, but any smartphone has that problem. But on the other hand i've heard plenty of good about it.



Anyone have any input or anything to help me decide if I should get it?

Answer:

Check out my video if my actual unboxing. [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xaTjcZP2UPY]

I love the phone, as I told another one of my friends, memory could be a bit more, 288 just doesnt seem to do it justice when you start extreme multitasking, but after installing an advanced task manager and memmaid its able to manage its memory more efficiently. I dont like the fact that theres no flash, especially with such a powerful camera, but its not a deal breaker at all, I have a blackberry too, so if it comes to it, I just use the flash from that. The touchflo3D interface is nice compared to other versions, and the overall set up is very great. So yeah if youre planning on getting the phone I definitely recommend it, the onlt cons I have is camera flash and maybe a bit more RAM. Again though, the RAM isnt an issue unless you go overboard with multitasking programs. Source(s): I got one nucca!

No comments:

Post a Comment