Sunday, September 27, 2009

Will the E72 be a alright phone for a teenager?

Question:

Hey i'm looking for the new phone and cant decide between the htc touch hd and the upcoming E72 both seem perfect due to the E72's querty keyboard and 3.5mm headphone jack...But what do you guys think??

thanks

Answer:

For a teenager? Your better off getting a iPhone, Google Android Phone, or wait for the sweet N900 from Nokia. Those phones are more multimedia. I don't know if you'll need the business functions of a E72, but you might want a good media player, web browser and a tone of extra software which the mentioned phones have. Don't get me wrong, the E72 is gonna be a great phone, but I don't think it has the functions a teenager would want/need. I don't know much about the htc touch hd, but it sure is BIG....

I've had a E series Phone from Nokia, which was great but switched to the iPhone, due to better sync options with my mac. No I'm considering getting the N900....

Hope I could help a little, good luck with your choice

No comments:

Post a Comment